Hiii! I’ve created a short and sweet list of at-home guided workouts to make finding movement easier for you! It can be hard to find the motivation to workout when you’re in the comfort of your own home, so if that is what you’re struggling with check out this blog post! I only listed resources that I have tried and loved. Hope these help!!
BEST YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS FOR AT-HOME WORKOUTS: (FREE)
- Chloe Ting
- MadFit (FAVORITE)
- Bryn & Lu
- Tamara Anthony
BEST INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS FOR AT-HOME WORKOUTS: (FREE)
- @olivia.poling (FAVORITE)
- @tamara.fitnesss (FAVORITE)
MY GO TO AT-HOME WORKOUTS: (PAID)
- Online Barre3
- Barre3 is a barre workout that incorporates strength training, cardio bursts, and mindfulness. I’ve been doing Barre3 in studio for over 2 years now, but have switched to online since the pandemic started. What I love most about Barre3 is how flexible it is for the season you are in. Through my pregnancy and postpartum journey, they have had collections of workouts specifically for that. You can even filter based on the time you want to workout (10 min – 60 min), an instructor you liked, props you want to use, etc.
- They offer a 15 day free trial and 30% off your first month – then after that it’s $29/month.
- Melissa Wood Health
- If you’re someone who likes low impact movement like yoga or Pilates, this is for YOU. Melissa preaches for long lean lines and mindful and intentional self love. Her subscription has a collection of guided workouts that you can filter based on the time you want to workout and/or what part of your body you want to target. She even has beginner, prenatal and postnatal flows. Her workouts invite that burn we all have a love/hate relationship with. Her mission focuses on movement, mindful eating, and guided meditation.
- Melissa offers a 7 day free trial and then it’s $10/month.
- I have done the 80 Day Obsession workout program from Beachbody and LOVED it. Beachbody has many workout programs to choose from that can cater to your body and your goals. The subscription includes basically a Netflix of workouts to choose from and a meal plan specific to the program you choose. I’ve been wanting to try their new “Barre Blend” program, but haven’t yet!
- The subscription cost varies!
Leave a Reply