Hi there and welcome to my blog! If you’re new here, my name is Courtney Brabham and I am an Atlanta-based blogger, wife, and mom to a spunky two year old daughter.
My husband Casey and I have a unique story you can read more about here, but to share brief highlights we met our freshman year of college at the University of South Carolina in 2017, had our daughter in 2020, and got married this past June 2023.
I created this blog in 2021 as a creative outlet and side hustle after having my daughter. It’s easy to get lost in the craziness of motherhood, but for as long as I can remember writing has grounded me and brought me back to myself.
Its Court Fit is an unfiltered motherhood, wellness and lifestyle blog and I’d love for you to join me on this journey as a first-time young mama maintaining a healthy lifestyle. You can expect health and wellness tips, the realness of motherhood, baby/toddler tips & tricks, lifestyle content, travel tips, vulnerability and all things related. I never want to put myself in a box with what kind of content I can create, so that’s why you’ll see a little bit of everything on here.
I believe that every story is worth sharing and I hope by sharing mine I can inspire or help you. Thank you for checking out my blog and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out! <3
A FEW THINGS I LOVE <3
- Spending quality time with family whether we’re exploring Atlanta or curled up watching a movie
- COFFEE… it’s a daily essential.
- Working out at the gym!
- Hiking (very new to hiking, but loving it!)
- Trying new fitness studios around Atlanta
- Reading & the beach. Put me in a beach chair with a good book and I’ll be the happiest girl all day.
- Speaking of books… browsing bookstores.
- Cooking (a work in progress, but I enjoy it!)
- Pasta, pasta, and more pasta.