Hi hi everyone! Happy Thursday & first post of September!
To preface this blog post, I am by no means a fashion blogger. But I do love two things: dressing my 20 month old daughter and fall!!! I was shopping for some fall pieces for her the other day and thought it would be fun to put together a style guide for toddler girls with what I found!
I seriously had so much fun putting together this fall inspo wardrobe for Blakely! I included 3 boards from the places I shop for her clothes most: Born Baby, Amazon and Zara. Every clothing item is linked beneath the specific board!
What Is A Capsule Wardrobe:
I had initially wanted this to be a full on capsule wardrobe, which is basically timeless & staple clothing items that you can wear interchangeably. Born Baby & Zara’s picks are definitely more curated and timeless, but I couldn’t resist adding a few fun Halloween pieces in with the Amazon finds!
How I Buy Clothes For Blakely:
As you probably know, babies and toddlers grow so dang fast! I’ve always been more of a quality over quantity kind of gal when it comes to buying clothes. I’d rather splurge on a few nicer pieces that I love than have a lot of cheaper items that I don’t. We are lucky to have a lot of hand-me-downs from family members and friends for Blakely, but this toddler wardrobe inspo is exactly what my dream closet for Blakely would look like if I could buy it all.
My favorite stores/brands to find quality pieces at other than the 3 shown below are H&M, Beaufort Bonnet Company, Target & even Etsy!
How To Create A Color Palatte:
Neutrals are kind of my thing, and naturally they are now Blakely’s thing too. As you’ll find below, I stuck with majority whites, creams, pastels, and other neutrals. I think incorporating neutral colors in your wardrobe is really fitting as we transition from bright summer colors to cozy warm autumn colors.
3 tips to help you put together a capsule wardrobe for your toddler:
- Focus on staple items that you can mix and match with
- Stick with a color palatte that is fitting for the upcoming season
- Focus on majority neutrals that can go with everything, & then once you have those you can grab a few accent pieces that aren’t everyday wear, but are colors you love.
Like I said above, I would rather splurge on a few nicer quality items that I love, than buy a bunch of lower cost items that I don’t like. If you’re on a budget, I’d focus on my Amazon finds and my Zara finds, rather if you’re looking to splurge a bit Born Baby is the place to look!
I hope you all enjoy browsing through the cutest fall pieces as much as I did!
BORN BABY FALL TODDLER GIRL CLOTHING
1. fall overalls // 2. toddler claw clip // 3. green sweater // 4. green pants // 5. suede shoes // 6. striped romper // 7. floral dress // 8. nude bows // 9. heart pullover // 10. cream knit sweater // 11. pink flare pants // 12. green ribbed tights // 13. cream knit bloomers
AMAZON FALL TODDLER GIRL CLOTHING
ZARA FALL TODDLER GIRL CLOTHING
1. pink collared shirt // 2. pink overalls // 3. basic cream track suit // 4. rainboots // 5. navy headband // 6. printed sweatshirt // 7. tights // 8. jean jacket // 9. ankle boots // 10. floral raincoat // 11. ribbed tan leggings // 12. gingham dress