Things to do, sights to see, places to go!!!
I created a list of 20 fun, creative and memorable things to do this summer in and around Atlanta, GA! Even though it’s already July, there is still so much summer to soak up, and I want to spend it getting to know my city better.
I’ve lived in Atlanta for a little over a year now and haven’t explored even half of the unique sights there is to see. I’m making it a goal of mine this summer to venture out into the city and try new places and experiences!
I hope you’ll join me in a few of these if you’re local to Atlanta, and if you’re not, I encourage you to make your own bucket list for new things to do in and around your city! Get creative because this is such a fun way to have an unforgettable summer and fill your weekends with fun new adventures.
20 THINGS TO DO IN ATLANTA THIS SUMMER
1. Visit the Atlanta zoo.
2. Explore the Beltline.
3. Eat at a unique dining experience like The Garden Room or Puttshack.
4. Visit a winery & vineyard in north Georgia.
5. Learn how to surf off a boat on Lake Lanier.
6. Try out a local fitness studio.
7. Go to the Atlanta aquarium.
8. Visit Fernbank Museum.
9. Tour the historic park and birth home of Martin Luther King, Jr.
10. Visit a local brewery.
11. Take a walk in Piedmont Park.
12. Enjoy a cocktail on a rooftop with city views like Hotel Clermont.
13. Shoot the hooch (aka float the Chattahoochee River).
14. Explore Origami in the Gardens at Atlanta Botanical Gardens.
15. Go hiking in north Georgia to a waterfall.
16. See an outdoor summer concert.
17. Hand pick fresh peaches at a local farm.
18. Visit Virginia Highland bookstore.
19. See a play at Fox Theater.
20. Attend a Braves game (or many!).
Follow along on my socials to see these adventures in real time! And let me know in the comments what is on your bucket list for this summer!! I’d love to know!